What are the factors that take into account the screen area allowed by the user's site?
(1) The relationship between the effective line of sight and the actual site size;
(2) pixel size and resolution;
(3) The unit is an area estimate of the base;
(4) Screen body mechanical installation and maintenance operation space;
(5) The influence of the inclination of the screen body on the distance.
What are the playback effects that users need?
(1) Text display: depending on the size of the text and the need for resolution;
(2) ordinary video display: 320 × 240 dot matrix;
(3) Digital standard DVD display: ≥ 640 × 480 dot matrix;
(4) Complete computer video: ≥800×600 dot matrix;
What are the brightness requirements for the screen brightness?
The general brightness requirements are as follows:
(1) Indoor: >800CD/M2
(2) Semi-indoor: >2000CD/M2
(3)Outdoor (sitting south to north):>4000CD/M2
(4)Outdoor (sitting north facing south):>8000CD/M2
What kind of brightness requirements do red, green and blue have in terms of white composition?
Red, green, and blue contribute differently in terms of white color. The root cause is due to the human eye's visual network
The film is caused by different sensations of light of different wavelengths. After a large number of experimental tests, the following approximate ratios are obtained for reference design:
Simple red, green and blue brightness ratio: 3:6:1
The exact red, green and blue brightness ratio is: 3.0:5.9:1.1
Why use a pure green tube for high-end full-color displays?
In the actual LED display production, you should choose the three primary colors that have high luminous efficiency and can obtain rich and vivid colors.
LED tube, so that the area of the color triangle in the chromaticity diagram is as close as possible to the curve of the tongue shape, to satisfy the rich color and emit sufficient brightness, and the tip of the tongue curve is 515nm wavelength light, so the high-grade LED display The screen selects a pure green LED tube with a wavelength close to 515 nm, for example, an LED tube with a wavelength of 520 nm, 525 nm or 530 nm light.
How to determine the brightness of a single tube computer under the conditions of brightness and dot density?
The calculation method is as follows: (taking two red, one green, one blue as an example)
Red LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.3 ÷ 2
Green LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.6
Blue LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.1
For example: 2500 points per square meter, 2R1G1B, the brightness requirement per square meter is 5000CD/M2, then:
The brightness of the red LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.3÷2=0.3
The brightness of the green LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.6=1.2
The brightness of the blue LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.1=0.2
The brightness per pixel is: 0.3×2+1.2+0.2=2.0CD
Why choose DVI display interface standard?
(1) The DVI display card interface is a display interface that conforms to the international standard of the computer;
(2) It is convenient to install without opening the case;
(3) High memory and strong dynamic display capability;
(4) Strong compatibility between software and hardware;
(5) Support all operating systems and application software, showing flexibility and convenience;
(6) Mass production, low cost and easy maintenance.
Can the display be controlled by a notebook, and why?
No. The graphics card of the notebook computer is built-in and cannot be connected to the control system. At present, BOE has a notebook with a DVI interface, which can realize notebook control.
What are the differences between using full-color screens and using Japanese-made tubes in addition to prices?
(1) Die: Nichia Company independently produces the die, and the domestic pipe generally uses the die of the US or Taiwan company;
(2) Packaging: Nichia has its own packaging, no domestic production plants, and more domestic tube packaging manufacturers;
(3) Consistency: The wavelength difference between the Japanese and Asian tubes is small, the consistency is good, and the consistency of domestic tubes is relatively poor;
(4) Service life: The service life of the Japanese pipe is relatively long, and the attenuation of the domestic pipe is relatively serious;
What is the difference between an indoor module full color screen and a patch full color screen?
(1) Light-emitting part: The display module of the module full-color screen is generally yellow-green, and the module of pure green is more expensive; the full-color screen of the patch generally uses a pure green die;
(2) Display effect: the pixel of the full color screen of the module has a relatively thick visual sense, low brightness, and easy mosaic phenomenon; the patch full color screen has good consistency and high brightness;
(3) Maintenance: The module is not easy to maintain in full color, and the replacement cost of the whole module is relatively high; the patch is full color and easy to maintain, and the single lamp can be repaired and replaced;
Why is the production cycle of outdoor screens longer?
(1) Raw material procurement: LED lamp purchase cycle is long, especially imported die, ordering period needs 4-6 weeks;
(2) Complicated production process: PCB design, shell production, glue filling, whitening balance, etc.;
(3) Strict structural requirements: generally designed for the cabinet, wind, rain and lightning protection should be considered.
How can I help users choose the right display?
(1) the need to display content;
(2) Confirmation of visual distance and viewing angle;
(3) the requirements of the screen resolution;
(4) Requirements for the installation environment;
(5) Cost control;
What is the general aspect ratio of the display?
Graphic screen: determined according to the displayed content;
Video screen: generally 4:3 or close to 4:3; the ideal ratio is 16:9.
What is the number of points that a control system can control?
Communication screen A card: monochrome, two-color 1024×64
Communication screen B card: monochrome: 896 × 512 two-color: 896 × 256
DVI dual color screen: 1280×768
DVI full color screen: 1024 × 512
What are the general considerations for the size of the display?
There are three important factors when designing the screen size:
(1) the need to display content;
(2) Space conditions of the venue;
(3) Display unit template size (indoor screen) or pixel size (outdoor screen).
What are the power consumption indicators and power requirements of the display?
The power consumption of the display is divided into average power consumption and maximum power consumption. The average power consumption, also known as the working power, is the actual actual power consumption. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption during extreme conditions such as startup or full brightness. The maximum power consumption is an essential factor for AC power supply (wire diameter, switch, etc.). The average power consumption is generally 1/3 of the maximum power consumption.
The display screen is a large-scale precision electronic device. For safe use and reliable operation, the AC220V power input terminal or the AC220V power input terminal of the computer connected to it must be grounded.
Note: The AC220V power input ground of the computer is connected to the computer case.
Display installation requirements?
Power supply requirements: the power supply connection point should be within the screen size
220V mains power supply, fire line 0 line grounding line;
380V mains power supply, three fire lines and a zero line grounding line;
The cross-sectional area of the live wire and the zero wire is the same;
The display above 10 kW should be equipped with a step-down starting device.
Communication requirements: Communication distance is defined by the length of the communication line.
The communication line should be installed with the length of the communication line used for the model of the installed display.
The communication line is prohibited from being routed in the same line as the power line.
Installation requirements: the display is installed horizontally and left, no back tilt is allowed
Lifting up and down adjustment rods
Front-loading hooks should be installed before wall mounting
Floor mounting should be provided with positioning support bolts.
What should be considered when designing and installing outdoor screens?
The main problems of the outdoor screen are as follows:
(1) The display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is bad. If the electronic equipment is wet or seriously damp, it may cause a short circuit or even a fire, causing malfunction or even fire, resulting in loss;
(2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electric power caused by lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display is working, it must generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally;
(4) The audience is wide, the distance between the line of sight is long, the field of vision is wide, and the ambient light changes greatly, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
In response to the above special requirements, the outdoor display must:
(1) The joint between the screen body and the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; the screen body should have good drainage measures, and the water can be discharged smoothly once the water accumulation occurs;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on the display screen and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the display are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time;
(3) Install the ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 °C and 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen body to discharge heat;
(4) Select an industrial-grade integrated circuit chip with a working temperature between -40 ° C and 80 ° C to prevent the display from starting due to low temperature in winter. ;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong ambient light, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used;
(6) The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube with wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a service life of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular with a rectangular cylinder with a cover, a silicone seal, and no metallization; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, durable, with direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature, and short circuit "Five defenses" features.